Monday, February 11, 2008

First Post!

Well, this is my 1st post on my first blog! I decided to start a blog because I am always looking at other stampers and crafters blogs for inspiration! I also love to check out what stamps everyone is using. This way, I can buddy up some fellow stampers and hopefully make some friends!

I'll start this off by telling you a bit about me. Like I said above, I have a daughter, Jaz who is 11 going on 18. I have been with Tony for 8 years now and we are going to be getting married some time this year! I'm sure I'll be talking about that event frequently!

We live in Miami, FL and are also dog breeders. We breed Alapaha Blue Blooded Bulldogs and German Rottweilers. We have run out of space where we are living now so we are preparing to put our house on the market and move up to Central Florida where we can afford more land. It is $$$$ down here!

I started off stamping by way of scrapbooking. My girlfriend dragged me into kicking and screaming and I've been hooked ever since. I havn't scrapbooked in ages and am really all about the cards right now. I think it might be that "Immediate Gratification" thing. I also do other little projects along the way and love taking Stamping and Card classes. I'll post some pictures of some cards and projects I have done.

No comments: