Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bella Mania

Loving my Bella stamps! I used Art Glitter Clear Adhesive Glue and fine glitter for Ms. Bella, her balloons and cupcake. The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Say It With Stamps.
Again, Ms. Bella walking her pooches. Same materials as above. This is definitly not one of those instant gratification cards. If someone is impatient (ofcourse, not me, never) it could drive you crazy waiting for the glue to dry...waiting hours.....tick tock, tick tock........
The lamp is from Stamping Bella and the phrase is from Hambo stamps!

I am trying out my new scanner. It's a Lexmark, 3-n-1. It's a scanner, for me....a printer for Jaz school work.....I'm not sure I like it though....I don't think my scanned images are crisp....What do you think?!

1 comment:

Mr.Anonymous said...

http://www.mwall614.blogspot.com/